As I mentioned in my previous post, last night I challenged the students attending the annual SEDS SpaceVision conference to make sure that there is "a Google Lunar X PRIZE team for every SEDS Chapter, and a SEDS Chapter for every Google Lunar X PRIZE team."
Relevant to the second part of that challenge, I quickly threw together a list of all of the Universities that currently are or have played a role in Google Lunar X PRIZE Team. Note that this doesn't include Letter of Intent signatory teams, teams that haven't yet joined or been announced, universities that may be involved with the Mystery Team, et cetera--if it did, the list would be a good bit longer. Still, it's pretty impressive list--and as far as I know, only two or three of these schools have a SEDS chapter!
- Baltimore City Community College
- Bowie State University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Elizabeth City State University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Universities
- Florida Institute of Technology
- International Space University
- Morgan State University
- North Carolina State University
- Politecnico di Milano
- Politecnico di Torino
- Purdue University
- Università Federico II, Napoli
- Università La Sapienza, Roma
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (Malaysia)
- University of Arizona
- University of Central Florida
- University of Dayton
Apologies if I mistakenly left anyone out--please correct me in the comments if you know of a school I missed!