I've got these giant rolls of stickers, and I'm giving them away (because I love doing that). These Google Lunar X PRIZE designs were printed by the awesome people at StickerGiant, who can make great custom stickers for you too.
Here's how the giveaway works:
- Send a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Google Lunar X PRIZE Stickers
5510 Lincoln Blvd
Playa Vista, CA 90094
- Envelope must be no smaller than 4.5 inches in height and width. This means that a standard #10 envelope is not big enough.
- Proper postage: in the U.S. a $0.44 stamp or "forever" stamp is fine. Outside the U.S. please refer to this chart to find the correct First-class postage rate for your country (under 1 ounce). If you don't have the correct postage, you won't get your stickers.
- You'll receive two (2) of each of our sticker designs, of which there are three (3). That's six (6) total stickers. Doesn't that sentence look very legalese?
- Please please please please please please please please use self-adhesive envelopes if you can.
- I can easily be bribed. If you feel like sending me cool stuff, there might be rewards in store for you ;)
- Envelopes must be postmarked before May 31, 2009. No exceptions.